- Each barrier includes reflective panel, hinge connector and two rubber feet
- Stackable & Linkable for easy installation and storage
- Bright yellow feet reduce the risk of tripping in dim conditions
- Moulded finger grips and rounded edges improve comfort when carrying
- Sold singularly or in packs of 10
The Titan Safety Barriers from JSP are designed for complete convenience and ease of use. With two sizes to choose from, you can mix and match different barriers to create unique formations to suit your needs. The barriers have integrally moulded finger grips and rounded edges to make them comfortable to carry and set up, and each one is provided with a robust hinge connector to securely join them together.
Two swivel feet are provided with each barrier in order to provide excellent stability. The feet are also coloured bright yellow in order to make them visible in dim conditions and prevent the risk of tripping. A reflective top panel is also included to make the barrier highly visible in the dark, and this is BS EN 12899-2:2007 compliant.
|Description||Titan Safety Barrier - 2.0 m with Anti-Trip Feet|
|Finish||Sub-zero temperature and 2 year colour fastness properties|
|Material||Durable one-piece injection-moulded plastic|
|Size (L)||2.0 m|
|Specifications / Characteristics||Water apertures for drainage & prevention of weight gain
100% metal free and fully recyclable
Anti-trip feet have 2 reflectors & scalloped edges
|Supplied in||Single or mutipack of 10|