• Our pairs of nitrile powder free gloves are a popular choice when looking to replenish items from within a first aid kit.
• They are packed 6 pairs in a compact carton allowing them to fit in virtually any size of first aid bag or box.
• Nitrile Powder Free Examination gloves are an ideal alternative to our latex range and are ideal for anyone with a Type 1 allergy.
• Our Nitrile gloves contain no natural latex proteins yet have the same wall thickness as a latex glove due its greater perforation resistance.
• Up to three times more puncture resistant than other synthetic gloves,
• Click Medical Nitrile Gloves have high resistance to a wide range of chemicals, especially to hydrocarbons, oils and fats
• The distinctive blue colour means they are easily distinguishable from other types of gloves and they are commonly used in hospitals, the nursing sector, medical practitioners in surgeries and the dental sector.
Vinyl gloves, disposable gloves