These 250x250mm internationally recognised class 7 Radioactive hazard warning diamond placard are fully compliant with the UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, ADN and ICAO/IATA requirements. They're made from durable laminated polypropylene and conform to B.S 5609:1986 making them perfect for transporting radioactive substances by road, rail, air and sea.
You will need to apply this hazard warning placard if you are transporting hazardous goods and hazardous chemicals that fall under the class 7 Radioactive classification. There are certain variants that are sometimes needed, please ensure that you choose the correct one.
- Class 7 Radioactive substances hazard warning diamond placard
- Made from durable laminated polypropylene
- Measures 250x250mm
- Internationally recognised
- Perfect for transport by road, rail, air and sea
- Supplied as individual labels
- Fully compliant with
- UN ADR
- RID IMDG/IMO