This 250x250mm internationally recognised class 7 Radioactive hazard warning diamond placard is fully compliant with the UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, ADN and ICAO/IATA requirements. It’s made from durable laminated polypropylene and conforms to B.S 5609:1986 making it perfect for transporting radioactive substances by road, rail, air and sea.
You will need to apply this hazard warning placard if you are transporting hazardous goods and hazardous chemicals that fall under the class 7 Radioactive classification. Class 7 radioactive materialsinclude, but are not limited to substances or an amalgamation of substances that emit ionizing radiation such as uranium or plutonium.
- Class 7 Radioactive substances hazard warning diamond placard
- Made from durable laminated polypropylene
- Measures 250x250mm
- Internationally recognised
- Perfect for transport by road, rail, air and sea
- Supplied as individual labels
- Fully compliant with
- UN ADR
- RID IMDG/IMO
- ICAO/IATA Class 7 labels may take an extra 48 hours for delivery